Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Barry M - Blink Waterproof Precison Eyeliner. review and swatch

Hello all, and happy new year!
So, recently I was in Boots looking for a new eyeliner pen and discovered that Barry M had come out with a new one, and given how much I loved the old wink eyeliner pen I was very exited to find their new skinny precision liner pen!

 As you can see it's got a nice fine point which is great for fine lines.


 It's a good strong black and the product comes easily, I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and haven't noticed it drying out at all (which is a problem i've had with a lot of pen liners!)
you also don't have to apply much pressure so it glides other smoothly without any dragging.

   WARNING! close ups of my eye coming up! (also i'm not very good with eyeliner so it's a little wonky)








kinda blurry, but it's the best I could do with my cameras awful auto-focus!

Overall i'd give this liner a solid 8.5 out of 10!
you can get it from boots for £4.59

later lovelies!

  -Miss Spooky

1 comment:

  1. Hai your post is really informative or helpful for me keep it up and check also my blog is very informative i write itself Trick Of Blogging

    ReplyDelete